700 S 4th St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
Bradley Tech was founded in 1906 as Boys Technology and Trade School, and changed its name to Milwaukee Trade & Technical High School in 1976, after women were admitted. The school's name was changed to its present one in 2002 following a donation by Jane Pettit, widow of Lloyd Pettit. Local residents refer to it simply as "Tech." Tech specializes in Construction, Communications and Manufacturing.